Suspensions and solutions manufactured with great precision.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure enables us to offer a diverse range of critical care products for hospital use, including antibiotics with segregated facilities for betalactamics and cephalosporines. We manufacture sterile pharmaceutical solutions and suspensions for human use in the following packaging formats:
1. Prefilled syringes: The use of prefilled syringes is a modern way to apply parenteral drugs. The benefits, compared with vial-disposable syringe concepts, are convenience and ease of handling as well as safety advantages and reduction of drug overfill.
Our Prefilled Syringes offer differentiated advantages such as:
- Greater efficiency
- Lower overfill (and cost)
- Reduced risk of dosage error and contamination
- Increased patient comfort
- Ease of use and convenience for healthcare professionals and patients
A small sealed glass vial, used to contain and preserve a single dose of a sample, usually a solid or liquid. Amber or transparent glass is available, depending on the need for light protection.
Multiple doses of optic and nasal solutions packaged in plastic bottles to preserve the sterile characteristics of the contained drug. We offer special ophthalmic presentations with color-coded caps and labels for ocular medications corresponding to common therapeutic conditions, which also feature a new ergonomic design for more precise dosing.
Small, amber or transparent glass bottles with rubber tops and an aluminum band, used for injectable multi-dose preparations.
5. Sterile Powders for reconstitution:
Vials containing an antibiotic drug in powder. Adding a sterile liquid (saline solution, water for injection, or Dextrose) dissolves the powder making the drug ready for use.
We manufacture our glass vials and ampoules, in various sizes and colors, in our own Type 1 glass vial manufacturing facility. Customers throughout the world have come to trust our ability to deliver on time and exceed their expectations.